Tuesday 9 December 2008

Boxes







My mom asked me to make a box for her to pop a necklace in for a friend for xmas, so i had a go, i found some of the smaller toppers that i have made fit on the boxes just right, like the xmas pudding and the reindeer and they look really cute. I painted the boxes with acrylic paint and then decorated with paper and card from my stash. I also tried my hand at stamping after i long time, i think the box is so cute, its for our friends daughter for her 12 birthday the 28th of December... i sure hope she likes it and the lindt chocolates inside hehehe... try making these boxes for yourself they are easy and look really nice when they are done, i got the paper mache boxes from ebay 12 for £2.99.... have fun hugs trak xxx

5 comments:

Claire said...

Hi hunni, theses boxes are FAB hun!!! I love them and Im really tempted to have a go for presents for school teachers,I have left it a bit late coz I have had flu :-(. Can I ask do you cut all your die cuts with a manual diecutter or a electronic one? Im thinking of buying a electronic one but Im not sure.xxx

Wendalyn said...

These are absolutely beautiful...

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

claire i hope you get this.. at the moment i am using the cuttlebug, but as soon as the revloution love mahcine comes out i will get that it is elecrtic and has a very big cutting platform and can cut all forms of dies... if you need any more info give me your email and i can send you the link :)

Anonymous said...

Trak, yet again, these are Wonderful, your so talented!! hugs mands xx

Rach said...

ooo these are awesome trak, well done. hugs rachxx