Tuesday 24 February 2009

Horsing Around!




I had to make a card for Chris's mum she is the big 60 13th of march so i thought i would push the boat out and have a go at doing a box envelope... well i did it, was not perfect but i know where i went wrong so i should be able to do it right next time:)... Chris's mum loves all animals and works for the RSPCA, she has 3 horses, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 stray cat who lives in the garden, 1 sheep, and all the birds and other wildlife that pass through the garden! So i thought this magnolia stamp would be perfect for her... hope you like that card ... hugs trak x

6 comments:

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Chris's mom will luv this beautiful card. You did a great job!

xoxo,
Lori

Ila said...

Oh Wow!!..This is So Gorgeous Trak!!..both the front and the inside is Beautiful.....She sounds like a lovely person...and I bet she will love it!!...Hugs, Ila

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a stunning card this is dear just perfect in everyway, what a lovely card to give someone she will certinly adore it, the inside is as stunning as the front. Can you tell I love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Tara Godfrey said...

This is a fabulous card, Trak! I love this image of Tilda...so sweet!!! Yummy colours...great card design and the inside is beautiful!!! I'm sure your MIL is going to love it!
Hugs,t

Claire said...

This is such a beautiful card hun, you should be so proud of the work that you produce.xxx

scramptastic said...

wow, that card is beautiful and that is the cutest image I have ever seen i think. Please let me know where I can find that great stamp.