Monday 25 May 2009

ABC

The ABCs of Me!!!
I saw this on Lori's Blog. I thought it would be fun to get to know each other a lil better this way. Just copy and change the answers to your own, then post to your blog with a link to mine. Let's see how far this gets :o)

Here's ME:
Age: 34
Bed size: King
Chore you hate: Food Shopping
Dad's Name: Melvin
Essential start your day item: A lovely cup of Tea
Favorite actor(s): Will Farrel, Ben stiller, Owen Wison, anyone who makes me laugh :)
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'3"
Instruments you play(ed): piano & keyboard
Job titles: Business owner, now stay at home Crafter ;)
Kid(s): None.. but have 6 cats and 1 hubby....
Living arrangements: Married to chris my wonderful hubby, live in a small village in a tiny bunglaow
Mom's name: Gelnys
Nicknames: TRAK
Overnight hospital stay other than birth: So many now i lost count longest stay was 3 weeks
Pet peeves: People who lie
Quotes you like: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Rightie or Leftie: Rightie
Siblings:None
Time you wake up: anytime no regular pattern
Umbrella: yes but not easy in a wheelchair hehehe
Vegetable you dislike: sprouts i hate them with a passion
Ways you run late: I am never late and never have been
X-rays you've had: Lost count was in an M.R .I machine for 2.5 hours xmas eve 1999... Nightmare hehehe
Yummy food you make: Rost Dinner i love them
Zodiac: Virgo
Now that you know a lil more about me, let's hear about you. Leave a comment & I'll read your ABC's.

2 comments:

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

I luv food shopping! I just luv any shopping...heehee. When you come vist you will have to make me your lovely roast din din ;o)

xoxo,
Lori

Deanne said...

:) great to know a little more about you honey x