Thursday 13 August 2009

kitten update




as you can see there is so much cat love in this basket, all of the kittens are now doing really well and they are growing fast, as you can see the older kittens are almost ready for new homes i will really miss them when they have gone.. poor socks she does the feeding with me bless her she feeds them during the night so i can get some sleep, every 4 hours day and night gets a bit tiring.. new pattens coming soon will give you a sneak peek this weekend HALLOWEEN..hugs trak xx

8 comments:

Rach said...

wow arn't they getting big.. bless them all in the basket together.. too sweet. hugs rachxx

Crafting Queen said...

Oh my goodness they are just so adorable. Can understand how you will miss them. Thanks for sharing the photos. Anesha

Carole RB said...

Hi Trak
In fact your kittens are bigger but still very cute!

Nicki said...

Awwww look at em! theres tons of em! soooo cute and utterly irresistable!
take care
Nicki
x

Chelsea said...

Cute Kittens...So happy they have new homes!! :)

I can't wait for the sneak peek at your Halloween patterns!!! When? When? When? I'm keeping my eyes on your blog! :)

:)Chel

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

trak they are lovely.. you can not half see how much they have all grown...!!!!
kaz_za

Unknown said...

Those kittens are adorable, you are not in Ohio near Canton by any chance? My daughter and I were just talking about getting another kitty, and I love the calicos.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Just luv how they all like to snuggle together. Too cute!!

xoxo,
Lori