Thursday 15 October 2009

NEW HAPPY CHRISTMOUSE PAPER PIECING


Hello everyone i have been so busy again over the past few weeks making cards doing paper piecings and sorting stuff out ready for xmas i have not had time to think let alone blog but i have not forgot you all and i would like to share with you one of my latest paper piecing patterns which will be available on my website this weekend. This patterns work with my xmas cd so you can really mix and match with everything from my range.. i hope you like it ... hugs trak xxx

5 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Tracy this is sooo cute, i lurrrve the mouse he's adorable. Fantastic card.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracy he's so adorable.
Fabby card too.

Hugs
Anna

Deanne said...

Aw how sweet x

thread-bare said...

Simply adorable. I love those teeth xx Clare x

Anonymous said...

TRACY
I FROM MEXICO CITY AND I LOVE YOUR WORK
CONGRATULATIONS
TIA ADIS