Friday 7 October 2011

A VERY SAD DAY


Today has been an awful day my friend lost her son this morning to cancer, and we also had to have our beautiful Tonkinese boy rusty put to sleep he was not well Wednesday i thought he might have cancer and the the test came back today positive, but over night he took a turn for the worse and on the vets advice we had him to to sleep a devastating day for us... sleep well my little man 6 is not a big age but for those 6 years you drove us mad with getting into all the cupboards opening all the doors and talking all day and all night, we will miss you always xxx

6 comments:

Bon said...

Sorry to hear this Tracy, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs
Mariaan

Kim said...

so sorry you lost one of your sweet little fur babies!

Deanne said...

aw trak, i'm so sorry for losing your bundle of joy. such a sweetie.
my heart goes out to you and your friend also xx

Cheryl said...

OMG Tracy,I am so very sorry for your loss.I am thinking of you and your friend.
Love and hugs
Cheryl xx

hoptownracer1 said...

I know you do not know me, but I read your post, and my heart goes out to you. I am sad for you and your friend. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet cat. Please know you'll be in my thoughts and your friend will be also!

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Hi Tracy,
I just found your site for the first time...AWESOME! You have some wonderful ideas to share and I also want to say thank you for the wonderful freebies you gave us!
I am sooooo very sorry to hear of the loss of your friends son...how tragic. Also the loss of your kitty. I know how important our animals are to us too. :)

BTW how do I open a .rar file to get the background paper freebie?