Thursday 2 February 2012

KEYS


HI everyone just a quick note to let you know we have the keys to our new home we will be moving this time next week so we have a lot to do over the next 2 weeks. I have closed my store for 2 weeks and the same with eBay as this weekend my PC and craft stuff will all be packed and stored so i wont be able to access everything i need but i will be back sometime after the 16th of feb :) ... I leave you all with a cute digi that sweet Marion made for me i hope you all like it .. hugs trak xxx

9 comments:

weva said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the nice freebie.
i wish you and yours happyness in the new home.
have a lovley day and stay warm
hugs snowbird

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Very cute digi - TY! :)

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

This is a wonderful digi, I can see a card in my mind using it already, thank you bunches and bunches hugs Cathy

Edwina said...

Thank you! Good luck on moving. Edwina Brown

Vicky Gould said...

This door is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your move!

Avril said...

Many thanks :)

txexperiment said...

Thanks so much. Good luck on the move!

kreativ-Lia said...

Hi Tracy
thank you for the great freebie <3
http://kreativ-lia.blogspot.de/2017/10/hexe-dorrie-sasayakiglitter.html
LG Lia