Monday 8 September 2014

MY 40TH BIRTHDAY


Well Today I turn the big 40 
for some people its a terrifying prospect 
but for me I welcome it, there was a point at the age of 26 
i was not sure what sort of state I would be in, 
but I am glad to say I am still here 
and although I continue to get worse, 
I am still in a fairly ok.
 SO I am happy to celebrate this day, 
although I will be in theatre having tests for a few hours 
on my 40th birthday, it will still be a very good day heheh.

Thank you all for your love & good wishes
 ...hugs Tracy xx

There is a birthday gift for you all on my
BLOG and my FACEBOOK i hope you like it!



5 comments:

Carole RB said...

Happy Birthday Tracy. May your day be filled with love, joy and surprises.

Deanne said...

Have a wonderful 40th birthday Trak x x x

Stampin' Monica said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!!! May all your wishes come true!!!

SiskiyouSue said...

Happy 40! It's great to be alive, and the years just keep on coming, so you might as well enjoy them... Thanks for the gift, the sentiments are lovely.

Lisa Lynn said...

Hope you had a great day and will have a wonderful upcoming year!