Saturday 11 April 2015

MAKE IT CRAFTY

 

New Team – Design Team Call! 

for make it crafty

 Here is my card for the make it crafty clean and simple design call, I used Cheshire Cat, Daffodil Dell and Little Toad Stools. I kept my card clean and simple with just one matt and layer of white and teal card, and I inked round the edges, and to finish off I added a little sentiment

 

My card is coloured with copics 

Y35,YR16,R14,RV34,RV67,BV25 
for the mushroom and flowers 
V12,V15,V17, BG49,BG34,BG23,BG13,10 for Cheshire and mushroom spots 
W9,W7,W5,W2,W0,YG17,YG67,G99,YG03Grass and PathB01,
B00,B000Sky

 I would like to thank Zoe for this chance and even if I don't get picked I have enjoyed challenging myself, good luck everyone

hugs Tracy xx


 

 

3 comments:

cards by Stevo said...

awww love this Tracy, I'd say stands a good chance really love the colouring :) xx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

wow this is so stunning Tracy I love your coloring!!! you are so very talented!! Good luck on the DT spot they would be lucky to have you !!!!
Linda K.
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Zoe said...

Wow Tracy. Your colouring and scene is outstanding. Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for the new MiC team. xoxox