Saturday 22 August 2015

FREE digi papers & Hints For Texture ABM


Hi everyone Tracy here, and I have planned something very exciting for the ABM Fan Group and thought that now we have finalized all the details, I can share them with you.
I will be making a different paper pack each month and we will add them files section on the facebook group for you all to use.
You can download for free from 22nd Aug till Sept 21st


 So excited about this and seeing all the different projects that will 
be made using these Trick or treat papers! So go have fun.



 I would like to share with you a few hints and tips I use regularly on my cards. These are 2 easy to save Jpeg files, just click to enlarge it, then right click and save it, and you can keep it and look back at them anytime you want. You can see use used the distressing and inking the edges on my witch card above ... so easy to do so have a go!

You can find them HERE
 
I hope you have fun and stop by anytime for more tutorials and inspiration for your craft projects .. 
hugs Tracy x

You can find info and where 
to download your papers

HERE

For those of you who want the none Traditional spelling of Cauldron
with a "u" here is the digi stamp for you

 

2 comments:

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful Halloween papers and that awesome sentiment!

Tiziana Biagioli said...

I love love it....
Stupendo
Baci abbracci
xoxxo