Saturday 20 February 2016

BOYS TO MEN



Hi everyone Tracy here, and I have planned 
something very exciting for this month, 
BOYS TO MEN PAPERS AND SENTIMENTS
which I can now share with you.


 I will be making a different paper pack each month and we will add to the files section on the facebook group for you all to use.
You can download for free from 20th FEB

My cards are made using 
LUMBER JACKBEAU AND 
 you can get here HERE , as you can see I have showcased a few of the papers, as it fitted perfectly with my image. All 3 cards are simply matted and layered with a little machine stitching, with one of my SPECIAL freebie sentiments you can get below. Also this month you get a matching 6x6 paper here and on my ABM SHOWCASE blog HERE





have fun and I cant wait to see what you  
do with everything this month
big hugs Tracy x

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Tracy, Thank you for the sentiment and paper. I love your cute cards. I have 3 brothers and 3 nephews so I always need guy cards. I love your creations. Edwina Brown

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Wonderful cards and papers! Thank you so much! Love that sentiment also! It is awesome! :)