Monday 19 November 2018

FREEBIES



Hi everyone it's been a very long time since I have posted as I have been in and out of the hospital for the past 12 months, but as it is close to Christmas I wanted to give you all a little gift from me to you. Over the past 2 months, I have designed some digital stamps and papers for you all to use for free and I have managed to make a few sample cards to show you what you can make, they are not up to my usual standard as I still can't sit for long. I really hope you do enjoy these freebies and I hope each and every one of you has a fabulous Christmas and holiday time ... big hugs to you  all xxxxxxxxxxx























9 comments:

marleen said...

That are lovely papers thanks a lot.

Roberta Stevenson said...

Thank you so much Tracy for the gorgeous papers! I hope you are doing much better soon! Saying a little prayer for you!

Roberta Stevenson

Unknown said...

Tracy these papers and digi’s are all so beautiful.... you did a fabulous job!!!! I can’t thank you enough. Your getting stronger and better is my wish for you!!!!! Big big hugs. Thank you so much xoxo

Julie Gleeson said...

Thank you for the gorgeous papers! x

Sandra said...

Those are so pretty Tracy!!! Thanks a lot!

Andrea Tully said...

Thank you so very much xx

SiskiyouSue said...

I have missed you, hope you will continue to get better but soon! These are beautiful papers, thank you. I love the range of colors you have used.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

ScrappyHorses said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful papers! Hoping you are feeling much better and the holiday season brings you joy!