Monday 26 August 2013

NEW PAPER PIECING CD


YES everyone i now have new paper piecings out, i am just adding them to my shop but my NEW CD DINOTASTIC is ready and on eBay, as the title suggests its a dinosaur CD with cute dinosaurs, kids, and some wonderful scenery, also in this collection as an added bonus as well as cutting files you also get digi stamps! Its a very cute CD for scrap booking and card making, and as with all my other Cd's you can mix and match use pieces from different collections to make a very unique layout.
 buy directly here digital download ONLY its safe and fast

buy



I really hope you like the collection as a thank you you can grab a freebie here 


and on my facebook page 
 HERE

2 comments:

marion82 said...

woohooo new cd congrats and happy sales!!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable. Thanks for the freebie.