Tuesday 3 September 2013

INSTANT DOWNLAODS


Hi everyone i am back with some really exciting news you can get all my collections and new single patterns on instant download which means  no more waiting for the patterns to arrive by post or email, my website has also been upgraded and is full of new and exciting patterns which complement all of my other collections also if you want to sign up for my news letter and freebies then just drop me and email and i will add you to my mailing list 

 trak957@btintnernet.com

Here are a few of my new designs that's are available int the shop right now for instant download
 have fun everyone hugs Tracy xxx



3 comments:

Pssequimages said...

I can't wait to get these, Tracy---they are ADORABLE!

Patricia St Martin said...

Just adorable!!!

Carole RB said...

Hi Tracy

This is so beautiful!