Sunday 26 February 2017

GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK



It is with a very sad heart that I have to write this post. Art by MiRan's Facebook Group will be closing its doors at the end of February as will the Challenge Blog and the Showcase Blog. Mi Ran has made the incredibly tough decision to close these and concentrate her work on other things for the time being and I am sure you will agree with me that we will truly miss her stunning artwork.

The Art by MiRan Store will still remain open as will the official Art by MiRan Facebook Page 
 so please do follow Mi Ran there.

I would like to take this chance to thank miran and all her DT's for always making me feel welcome, always helping when needed, I have had nothing but love and friendship since joining and I will miss you all. I love you all and wish you all the very best. I leave you all with a few of my favourite cards from ARTBYMIRAN 
big hugs xxx





0 comments: