Monday 27 February 2017

POPPY



Hi everyone I hope you are enjoying the new WHIMSY STAMPS releases, today I have a fabulous card to share with you made with the super POPPY STAMP. If you don't have a sewing machine you can now sew like me with the fabulous new "in Stitches" stamp set just look how beautiful it stamps. I have also used the "friendly flowers" set, this allows you to build a grass scene with and around your main stamped image. I must say I totally love these new stamps they are so easy to use I hope you try them for yourself!





ITEMS USED

Flowers berries stamens and twine from the ribbon girl

coloured with copics

W7,W5,W3,W1,BLENDER
BV08,BV04,BV02 G24,G21, G99, G67
SKIN E08,E11,E53,E30,R22






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous card tracy love the little girl image 😍😍😍