Monday 23 October 2017

VILDA INSPIRATION



Hi everyone I have some cards to share with you Today from the AMAZING VILDA stamps, Today I am using  3 STAMPS listed below. This is a great way to mix your stamps to make a fabulous little scene, and they are very versatile. My images are coloured with copics and embellishments from my stash. You can find the stamps HERE  and have a fabulous day hugs Tracy x

YOU CAN BUY VILDA STAMPS IN USA
AND THE UK


ITEMS USED



COLOURED WITH COPICS
R29,R27,R24,R22, YR23,YR21,Y11,W7,W5,W3,W1, E47,E25,E23,E21, SKIN, E11,E53,E30, R20 

WHITE EMBOSSING POWDER AND EMBELLISHMENTS FROM MY STASH





4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgeous Tracy

gr karin

VictoriaG said...

I love your papercrafting! Will you please share how you distress paper edges?

Manu said...

Beautiful card!!! I love it!!!

Chriss America Real said...

Hi, I saw you on Kit & Clowder, had to come over to your blog to get a closer look! This is the kind of card that I have to study for awhile to see how you put it all together!

Hugs,
Chriss