Wednesday 18 October 2017

VILDA STAMPS XMAS



Hello everyone today I would love to share with you  a very cute card I made with the Baby elfs V714 
this is such a great kit and you can make so 
many cards with it or mix and match form any
other stamps you have from Vilda 


have a fabulous day hugs xxx




ITEMS USED

Baby elfs V714  RUBBER STAMP
MAJA I WISH PAPERS

COLOURED WITH COPICS
R29,R27,R24,R22, W9.W7,W5,W3,W1 BLENDER E44,E43,E42,E41,SKIN E11,E53,E30,R20 FOR CHEEKS

EMBELLISHMENTS FROM MY STASH




4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous tag Tracy
Gr Karin

Sara said...

You have done a very nice card with lovely elements. Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

You've created a really beautiful tag, Tracy! :o)

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous tag! I love doing tags so really appreciate when I see such a pretty one as yours.