Friday 11 April 2008

Been Busy


Over the few days i have been busy working on some projects, some i can't tell you about yet but others i can show you over the weekend. I have been making cards mainly this week as i have had some strange orders, one card has a Mighty Boosh feel " check it out", i also have made one with a beetles theme will show you that one when its done. I also have been working on new craftycat dies, i will have a new lot of new designs in 3 weeks ...oooo so exciting cant wait to show you all, and as with all my other dies they all work together:) I am also thinking of running my own online craft team CCDT Craftcat design team, I was thinking maybe every month i can set a theme see what we all come up with and pick a winner and they get some goodies from my craft stash, so If anyone is interested please email or blog me and let me know as if there is only me i will get lonely heheheheh

5 comments:

Deanne said...

ooh i'll join in honey, anything for a bit more crafting hehehe x

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Cool so far thats 4 of us me you lori and tina... i am sure there must be more of you out there... come on we dont bite thats just a rumor! lol

Dawn said...

Saw details of your blog on Deannes blog - Could I join in too?

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Hi dawn welcome yes you can join the team more the merrier... it will start on the 1st of may and i will put up a link to our craftycat design team blog page in the next few days, all you have to do is email a photo of your projects and i will put them up on the site. I will explain everything on the other site there will be a link from this site the the design team site:)

thanks dawn look farward to crafting with you ; )

Claire said...

Im looking forward to it to, should be fun :-))