Sunday 20 April 2008

Ebay day again




I really dont know where the time goes this week i dont seem to have had time to do anything i had planned to, but i still had time to make a few cards as you can see. I am going to do a hints and tips section on my blog this week for all those people who email wanting to know how i get my bears to look so nice, its not a secret so i will do a blog on it next week. My parents bought me a sewing machine yesterday i am so chuffed, i have not had time to try it yet so hopefully over the next week i will get some time to play:)

2 comments:

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Oh lucky girl!!! I want to get a sewing maching that can do the zig zag lines. Still have to figure out how to use the mini sewing machine I have now...heehee. It only does straight lines :o(

Claire said...

Hi Tracy, Lovely cards hun, Looking forward to the hints and tips section, I can never seem to get the shading right on mine and yours do look fab. I have just bought some new chalks to use as well. I'm really looking forward to the new dies to. Bye for now.xxx