Thursday 17 April 2008

I have been so busy this week 2 birthdays, Dads in Germany so been staying with my mom, and off the get my hand adaptions put on my new car tomorrow, so not much crafting done at all this week. I have made a few new toppers for ebay though and i used my silhouette as well, i am still learning with it as technical stuff does not come easily to me. The CCDT blog site should be up and running soon and we now have 6 people which is fab so don't be shy even if you don't have my dies the crafting team is for anyone who likes crafting , young or old, beginners to experts, we can all have fun:) This is a little card i made for my mom while i was staying with her!

2 comments:

tiamaria said...

hiya great pics, great dies, you never fail to impress with your dies, Grace looks sooooooooo cute,
tina

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Yeh Grace is so cute cant wait to see what claire has next not long to wait thgough she is due in Aug. Still on for the craft team tina? We have 7 now :)