Tuesday 15 April 2008

Me and Grace


Took Grace her Birthday pressie today, little does she know uncle Chris brought her a little something from the Sheffield utd gift shop... poor Grace my hubby will turn her into a blades fan if she like it or not hehehe. We also got her a nice pink toaster to go with her pretty pink kitchen which her daddy is going to spend all night putting together loool.. poor Darren.


Anyway not much crafting done today have been playing with my silhouette and have now down loaded some designs, its good fun! So i will leave you today with a photo of me and Grace.. she is so cute!

3 comments:

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Grace is so big now. They grow up so fast. She's so cute. You look fab!! LOL @ Chris's pressie. That's cute.

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi have been to Deane#s blog and she says you may be looking for a design team. I would possible be very interested see my blog
here
www.rattytatty@fsmail.net. I also get published in magazines and would love to use some of your dies. e mail is rattytatty@fsmail.net

Claire said...

hiya, just want to say what a fab blog you have!!! I have also heard that you may be looking for a design team? If so would it be possible for me to send you some samples of my work as this is something I would love to do. I have worked with your dies before, I have 5 already and they are fab, so versatile. If you would like to email me ,claire-louise723@hotmail.co.uk or checkout my blog http://claireslittlecreationsxxx.blogspot.com/ that would be fab. Bye for now, Claire.xxx