Monday 14 April 2008

Grace


This is a little card i made over the weekend for my beautiful little Goddaughter Grace, she is 2 on the 16th of April, her mom and i have been best friends now for 25 years, wow the times goes by so fast, i couldn't believe it when she asked me to be grace's Godmother i was so very touched so now i am a real auntie! The best news is Claire is expecting again in august so we are all waiting on a new little bundle of joy... and i am sure i will be crafting for the new baby as well;)

5 comments:

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Luv it!!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Did you cut out those corner borders from the Shilouette? I like it.

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

No lori they are cut from one of the cuttlebug corner dies will send you a link ;) and yes Grace is so big now and claire is 5 months and getting bigger now and she is glowing and looks fab... cant wait for another little baby to come along!

Claire said...

This card is lovely, think I will have to go on the hunt for some corner dies. I love the metal charms you have used to, any hints to were you got them from? I cant seem to find any :-((
Claire.xxx

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Claire i get most of my stuff off ebay i will find a few links for you and send then via email, the corner dies i bought seperate off ebay they were £2.50 each and they are cuttlebug, again i will send you a link :)