Sunday 27 April 2008

Sponge Bob


I was asked to make another strange card this week sponge bob square pants, as i have never watched it i had to look on the net. I found it very funny as it was for a 24 year old lady, but she loved the card so that's all that matters! I am going to be busy this week and may not get to blog much, my new dies are due to arrive on Tuesday so i have to make a lot of samples, So if i don't chat much this week you all know why. If any of you would like to know more about the new dies feel free to email me and i will give you a sneak peak;)

1 comments:

airforks1 said...

fantasic card. my sis in law Hannah is 20 and also head over heels about sponge bob. i might attempt something similar for her birthday in october...make a change from a flowery card and a box of chocs lol